Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3rd Year Anniversary!!!

Curtis and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary this Monday, June 28th!  I can’t believe it has already been 3 years.  We’ve known each other for a total of 7 years – yes it took us 4 years of dating ups and downs to get it together :)

      IMG_0732 Cropped

 New Photos 005Untitled-64

 

 

 

 

I

I can honestly say I married my soul mate, best friend and partner in crime :)

New Photos 031 New Photos 030

We’ve grown and experienced so much together over the years of dating and marriage.  We’ve traveled ( a lot!), bought a house, grown in our careers, got the best dog ever, and just had a baby girl that amazes us every single day! 

I have so much love for my husband.  He’s help me become the person I am today.  He’s the hardest worker I’ve ever known and has so many diverse talents – I don’t think there’s anything he couldn’t be great at.  He’s a wonderful husband and an incredible dad.  London is very lucky to have him as her father figure.

Engagement 2

 

ShaeCurtisTemple-1667

 

 

 

 

I look forward to growing old with Curtis.  He truly is my eternal companion.

1 comment: